Healthier Eyesight with Services from Grove City Vision Center
You need healthy eyes to do daily tasks with ease. It is also important in skills development. You need to schedule regular eye exams with a trusted eye doctor in Columbus, Ohio, to maintain healthy eyesight. For a professional eye checkup, you can turn to Grove City Vision Care. We are a trusted clinic in the area, and we welcome you to our blog.
What We Do
We offer a wide range of eye care services for our patients. Through our thorough eye exams, we can determine your eyes’ health and recommend a treatment method. We can assess patients of all ages for common eye diseases and refractive errors. Our team recommends regular eye exams especially for children because they need it for skills development in school.
Our optometrists in Columbus, Ohio, also help manage different types of ocular diseases. We treat glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts. We also treat red or pink eyes as well as dry eyes. We are also specialists in pediatric eye care. Our InfantSEE® service detects potential vision problems for infants between 6 and 12 months old.
Here are other services you can expect from us:
- LASIK – This refractive surgery corrects vision problems so you won’t have to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Latisse™ – This helps patients achieve longer lashes.
- Eyeglass prescription – We offer designer frames and computer glasses that will suit any lifestyle. We also offer transition lenses for added protection against UV rays.
- Sunglasses – You need to protect your eyes from excessive UV rays, which can lead to vision problems.
- Contact lenses – We offer gas permeable, bifocal, multifocal, and hard-to-fit lenses. We recommend our toric lenses for patients with astigmatism.
You can turn to a trusted eye doctor in Grove City, Ohio, for your eye care needs. We use the latest equipment to diagnose your eye’s health and prescribe the right treatment based on your needs. We have over 45 years of experience in helping adults and children achieve healthy eyesight.
Call us today at 614.875.8373 to learn more about our services. You can also reach us by filling out our contact form. Don’t forget to drop by our blog for more eye care updates.